At PRLab we live and breathe innovation. Maybe you noticed in our illustrations two people working together? That’s why one of our biggest values is team-work. We’re a young team that enjoys coming to the office and getting work done. We embrace our healthy work-culture and overall team well-being, and we’re always seeking to improve it. Join the ride!
Why work at PRLab?
- Get to join the tight-knit team of international professionals. From Argentina to Latvia to Australia, we’ve got it all covered.
- A networking hub as an office. PRLab has moved in with Rockstart to work alongside other like-minded startups in Amsterdam.
- We preach flexibility! If you prefer to work from home, remotely, or in your own secret Batcave, we understand you and we support you.
- Wish to be a philanthropist but don’t have the time? PRLab gives 7 days off a year for any voluntary work you wish to go do.
- Be a VIP member of our community of 1000+ PR enthusiasts and make connections that will save your ass while trying to survive Amsterdam.
- Friday happy hour is a must. Boat rides, karaoke nights and family dinners are the cherry on the top.
- Yoga sessions once a week in our lovely office
- Coaching sessions
- Warm lunch provided by the mamas kitchen, to make sure you feel at home
- Training – We have a budget allocated to training and learning
- Library – we have plenty of books for you to read to improve your skills, and we’re always buying new ones
Navigating the MarCom industry can be overwhelming in a startup hub like Amsterdam. At PRLab, we have cracked the code – all with the help of our kick-ass team of wizards. Join our journey to helping startups and scaleups grow and expand through the help of PR, all while building one of the largest PR communities in Europe.