We believe in the integrated marketing approach.
We’re a risk-taking integrated marketing hub that helps purpose-driven companies inspire and create change with out of the box communication strategies.
We believe in the integrated marketing approach
At PRLab Hub we help our purpose-driven clients boost their visibility and engagement with their key audiences by developing tailored, integrated marketing approaches. To create impact and resonance, we need a mix of creativity and a range of different touchpoints. Increase your visibility and build your brand identity with our services:
Services we offer (Get in touch for a personalized proposal)
- Strategic PR & Reputation Management strategies
- Influencer Marketing – We get the biggest influencers to speak about you
- Press – We get you featured in the press you need to reach your audience
- Events Management – We organize creative results-driven events
- Thought leadership – We position you as a thought leader in your field
- Ghost writing – We help you develop your personal brand
- Blogging – We boost traffic to your website with fun, informative blog posts
- White papers & eBooks – We educate your audience about your product
- Social Media Management – We multiply your followers with attractive and thought provoking posts
Growth & Online Marketing
- Inbound Marketing and Lead nurturing
- Ads – We help you get in front of the right audiences
- Marketing automation – We’ll set-up easy to use nurture flows and campaigns
Matias has +6 years of vast PR & Marketing experience in B2B, B2C, technology and product communications across corporate, startup and agency environments. His main focus is on results-driven PR that drives engagement. He has worked for clients such as Google, IBM, Bomberbot and Impraise, among others.
Hester is a young communication professional, enthusiastic about content, creative writing and creating things from scratch. She has an eye for detail and heart for purpose-driven organisations. Additionally, she has successfully written a thesis regarding purpose-driven marketing.
Andrea Raquel Hak
Andrea has over 3 years of experience in ghostwriting, blogging, and creating educational eBooks and white papers. Her work has been published in various publications including TNW, The Culture Trip and Women 2.0. With an interest in investigative journalism, she will help you uncover and craft your unique story.
Silvia is a Social Media enthusiast who has an eye for current trends and an eager-to-learn mindset. Whilst working for a sustainable business, she has picked up tips and tricks on how to brand a purpose-driven company and create attractive and clever content.
We’re a team of international creative professionals, all with different backgrounds, who got together to help companies inspire and create change with out of the box integrated marketing strategies. Each of us has experience in PR, Growth Marketing, Content Marketing, and Video Marketing.
We are the one and only community of 600 Marcom professionals that get together in Amsterdam every two months to discuss innovation in the Marcom field.
Our partners benefit from exposure to some of the top innovators and influencers in the field of marketing. If you’d like to provide your space and drinks for the next meetup, please get in touch! We’re always on the lookout for great venues to make our magic happen.