Nowadays it’s not sufficient enough to advertise on a generic level. Marketing strategy has changed profoundly over the last decade, and consumers want personalized content that is tailored to their needs. Thus, it is vital for brands to consider a different marketing strategy that includes personalized messages. In the following, you will read the best statistics on why personalized content is the way to go.
1. Around 72% of marketers believe that branded content is more successful than magazine advertisements (Source).
2. Content marketing is 62% less expensive than traditional marketing and produces around three times as many leads (Source).
3. When comparing content marketing leaders to followers, year-over-year growth in unique site traffic is 7.8x higher for leaders (19.7 % vs 2.5 %) (Source).
4. The most important sort of content, according to 58 % of marketers, is "original written material," which outperforms pictures and videos (Source).
5. Nevertheless, it's vital to remember that graphics should still be included in your material. In the last year, the demand for infographics has surged by 800% (Source).
6. In order to meet your target market, it is important that the content fits their needs and wants. For example, individual customer stakeholder who believed that supplier's content was suited to their individual needs were 40% more likely to buy from them than those who didn't (Source).
7. When implementing tailored experiences, marketers notice a 20% increase in revenue on average (Source).
8. Personalized emails result in a sixfold increase in transaction rates (Source).
9. Also, going the additional mile with emails leads to better results. Subject lines that are personalized are 26 percent more likely to be opened (Source).
10. If emails aren't your company's strong suit, some firms have seen an 8x increase in click-through rates when compared to typical outbound email campaigns when using tailored videos (Source).
11. Whenever a website material is not tailored, 74% of customers feel frustrated (Source).
12. Consumers are more likely to engage with an offer if it is tailored to reflect previous encounters with the company, according to 79 % of respondents (Source).
13. In the typical marketing campaign, absence of content relevancy results in a reduction of 83 percent in response rates (Source).
14. Personal quality content from brands improves purchase intent, according to 78 % of Internet users in the United States (Source).
15. According to 87 percent of customers polled, personally relevant branded content has a favorable impact on how they feel about a company (Source).
16. Finally, personalisation works: 88 % of marketers in the United States saw measurable benefits as a result of personalization, with more than half reporting a lift of more than 10% (Source).
It's vital to adapt to the tailored age of content if you want to ensure that the customer feels special. Even if it takes more time, the effort will pay off and improve your business.