Do you want to take your first steps in the startup business world?
Business Management Internship
At PRLab Amsterdam we’re looking for a creative intern to join the team and help us scale as a business. PRLab is a community of +900 PR & Marketing professionals that get together every 2 months to discuss innovation in the field. We’re also offering consulting services to some of our clients in Strategic PR. We live and breath innovation, so we’re always seeking professionals that are innovating the field to get them on the stage and share their knowledge with the community. It’s a full-time internship – ideally 6 months long. This is your chance to learn from first-hand finance and Business Management experience.
It’s a full-time internship – ideally 6 months long. This is your chance to learn from first-hand finance and Business Management experience.
1. Monitor invoices, payroll, and other transactions
2. We live and breath innovation, so we’re always seeking professionals that are innovating
3. Research and analyze financial reports and market trends
4. Prepare monthly and annual reports
5. Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures
6. Be on top of the recruitment
7. Create contracts for clients and employees
8. Keep the office happy!
1. Business Management background
2. Strong attention to detail
3. Previous working experience is appreciated
4. Dutch is a + but not required
5. Startup mentality: flexible yet committed
6. Good presence
7. Duration: minimum of 5, ideally 6 months
8. Applicants must be enrolled at University throughout the duration of the internship
What we Offer
1. Autonomy: You get to work on interesting projects with plenty of freedom
2. A nice office in the heart of Amsterdam
3. Help with your travel expenses
4. Lunch provided in the office
5. Life coaching sessions
6. 7 Days of paid volunteering days at any cause you believe in
7. Internship compensation of 250€
8. Access to a big network of PR and Marketing professionals in the Netherlands
9. Training: Books, courses,mentoring, everything to help you learn and master crucial hard and soft skills
10. Friday drinks with colleagues!
1. Send an email with your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe this internship is perfect for you
2. PS: internationals: We cannot sponsor visas, your visa has to be valid for the full duration of the internship period
Sign up our newsletter!
Subscribe for weekly key tips on Public Relations for Startups