Do you want to take your first steps in the startup business world?
Event Management Internship
At PRLab Amsterdam we’re looking for a creative intern to join the team and help us scale as a business. PRLab is a community of +900 PR & Marketing professionals that get together every 2 months to discuss innovation in the field. We’re also offering consulting services to some of our clients in Strategic PR. We live and breath innovation, so we’re always seeking professionals that are innovating the field to get them on the stage and share their knowledge with the community.
It’s a full-time internship – ideally 6 months long. This is your chance to learn from first-hand finance and Business Management experience.
1. Being on the board of organizers of meetups, workshops, and breakfasts
2. Making checklists and assigning tasks to the team
3. Keeping everyone on schedule
4. Being the contact person for venues, catering, speakers, sponsors, etc
5. Developing partnerships with other organizers
6. Coming up with new topics and structures for the PRLab events
7. Writing recaps of the events for the PRLab blog
8. Taking care of the team’s outings – we wanna have fun too!