We live and breath innovation, so we’re always seeking for professionals that are innovating their own fields and want to take their careers to the next level. We like to do things differently, which means, we don’t settle. We believe a new way of doing PR is possible and therefore we’re on a mission to re-invent what PR means. We’ve been growing quite a lot lately and we are now looking for someone that will take care of our team, office and finances. Overall, the position will be split into approximately 70% HR and 30% some financial and admin tasks.
The primary responsibility for the HR Coordinator is to make sure we find people that are a perfect fit for the team, while taking care of our team members and building a solid work culture of openness, transparency and team work. Another responsibility of this person is the end-to-end budget for the business and serves as the main point of contact for budget related to the finance of the business.
PRLab is one of the top 10 PR & Content agencies of The Netherlands and one of the top agencies in Western Europe..
1. Learning and Development programmes
2. Creating processes for the team
4. Office Management
4. Employee engagement
5. Performance management programmes
6. Work with Budget holders and HQ staff in the preparation and development of budgets for projects.
7. Prepare the monthly payroll list and payments to providers and freelancers
8. Provide line managers with any necessary training, advice, mentoring and coaching on performance management or any other relevant areas of HR management or procedures for their teams are followed and records are kept in accordance with PRLab’s guidelines
9. Meet the finance and HR related administrative requirements of PRLab, donors, local legislation, suppliers, contractors, employees and any other stakeholders, so that the functions run efficiently and with integrity.
1. Reflect the values of PRLab with team members, local staff, beneficiaries, and external contacts.
2. This job description covers the main tasks that are anticipated. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary.
What we Offer
1. Get to join the tight-knit team of international professionals. From Argentina to Latvia to Australia, we’ve got it all covered.
2. A networking hub as an office.
3. Macbook and Iphone if needed
4. We preach flexibility! If you prefer to work from home, remotely, or in your own secret Batcave, we understand you and we support you.
5. Wish to be a philanthropist but don’t have the time? PRLab gives 7 days off a year for any voluntary work you wish to do.
6. Friday happy hour is a must. Boat rides, karaoke nights and family dinners are the cherry on the top.
7. Yoga sessions once a week in our lovely office
8. Coaching and training sessions
9. Library – we have plenty of books for you to read to improve your skills, and we’re always buying new ones
10. A competitive compensation package and the opportunity to be a key part of something big
1. Ideally 2 years’ experience in a HR and or/finance position
2. Strong organisational skills and the capacity to analyse and prioritise needs.
3. Able to work under pressure and manage personal stress levels
4. Good interpersonal and conflict resolution, negotiating skills and Strong leadership.