DO YOU WANT TO TAKE YOUR FIRST STEPS IN THE STARTUP BUSINESS WORLD?
Part-Time: Business Development Manager
Navigating the MarCom industry can be overwhelming in a startup hub like Amsterdam. At PRLab, we have cracked the code – all with the help of our kick-ass team of wizards. Join our journey to helping startups and scaleups grow and expand through the help of PR, all while building one of the largest PR communities in Europe.
We are currently hiring a part-time business development manager to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
We are currently hiring a part-time business development manager to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities
1. Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
2. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
3. Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
4. Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
5. Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
6. Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
7. Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
8. Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met
Business Development Manager Requirements
1. Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
2. Experience in sales, marketing or related field is appreciated
3. Fluent in English and Dutch (Mandatory)
4. Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
5. Excellent organizational skills.
6. Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
7. Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
8. Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
What we Offer
1. Macbook Laptop and Latest Iphone
2. Access to a big network of PR and Marketing professionals in the Netherlands
3. Autonomy: You get to work on interesting projects with plenty of freedom
4. A nice office in the heart of Amsterdam
5. Flexibility (you can work from home whenever you want)
6. Financial aid with your travel expenses
7. 7 days of paid volunteering work per year
8. A young, international team of open-minded hustlers
Send an email with your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com if you believe this internship is perfect for you
Sign up our newsletter!
Subscribe for weekly key tips on Public Relations for Startups