PRLab hosts in-depth, educational webinars on relevant industry topics and global trends. We invite industry professionals to share their knowledge and expertise.
These webinars provide you with a learning opportunity from the convenience of your own home.
FireSide Chat: PR that drives Business Growth
Join Ferdinand and Matias in an in-depth session on the PR strategy behind 3D Hubs, Europe’s leading on-demand manufacturing and rapid prototyping platform.
Ferdinand has been developing and implementing a model for rapid growth driven by PR that landed them coverage in renowned tier 1 outlets like Forbes, Business Insider and leading niche industry publications. In his model, Ferdinand integrates tools and agile dynamics to achieve coverage at scale worldwide.
Join this fireside chat to learn:
- The structure behind 3Dhubs PR model optimized for Scaleups that seek business growth
- How to build long-lasting relationships with journalists
- Latest tools that you can use to automate your efforts and identify opportunities for coverage
- How 3DHubs collects weekly newsworthy pieces of data that trigger PR stories
How to increase engagement on digital and social channels
During this insecure time it is more important than ever to maintain a strong presence on digital and social channels as isolation policies are keeping people indoors and with less access to services. Companies worldwide are forced to move their marketing efforts online, which doesn’t come without a challenge. This webinar will revolve around tips and tricks and experiences from digital marketers and social media managers on how to enhance online engagement.
Pivoting Communications in Times of Covid-19
This webinar revolves around clever ways businesses are reforming to the current challenges COVID-19 is posing. We’ve invited several speakers from inspiring companies who have shown initiative and have adapted to the current restrains of the pandemic. They will be sharing their knowledge and expertise on how to combat these stressful times.
COVID Crisis Communication
PRLab is here to tackle crisis communication in the midst of our global landscape experiencing a complete transformation. We have a lot to learn from our current situation, so let’s take notes and educate ourselves on how to manage any and all kinds of unwanted or unexpected events. It’s about knowing how to act fast and act smart.
Creating Content at Scale - Meetup
Moving away from our coronavirus centered topics, we want to focus on creating content at scale. Several topics will be discussed:
- How to create content that doesn’t blow your budget away
- Software, tools that they use to create more with less
- Myth-busting: The myth that you can only use one piece of content once
- Finding the right balance: When is it too much? How to know what’s enough?
- How to repurpose content and not overspend?
Gijsbregt Vijn | Managing director at Lemon Scented Tea
Jan Jelle de Boer |Head of Creative Strategic Partnerships at S4 MediaMonks
Have an idea for future topics?
Let us know what you want to learn about next!