Eye-Opening Perspectives on Influencer Marketing
Ilaria Severi- Can Influencer Marketing Impact the Purchase Funnel?
- 61% of consumers interact with at least 1 piece of influencer-generated content a day,
- 87% of consumers are more likely to be moved to take action because of an influencer.
- Engagement Rate: Likes, comments, shares, etc. You can also track the speed at which a post is engaged with, to see if an influencer is using bots. Impactana and can help with this because it tracks all kinds of engagement.
- Quality Control: ensures than an influencer isn’t ‘baiting’ their followers with #likeforlike posts. To track this, tools like HypeAuditor can ensure that your potential influencer isn’t using bots or paying for fake engagement.
- Cognitive computing: assesses the tone, interests, and passions of an influencer to see if they align with the message of your brand.