DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNSHIP
Do you want to make your first steps in the world of digital marketing? Look no further:
At PRLab Amsterdam we’re looking for an ambitious intern to join the team and help us expand our community. PRLab is a community of +800 PR & Marketing professionals that get together every 2 months to discuss innovation in the field. We’re also offering consulting services to some of our clients. The successful candidate will also be involved in these projects. We live and breath innovation, so we’re always seeking for professionals that are innovating the field to get them on the stage and share their knowledge with the community. This is a full-time paid internship ideally 6 months long. This is your chance to learn from first-hand experience how the PR & Comms world works and make an impact.
Send an email with your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe this internship is perfect for you!
Tasks you’ll be involved in:
- Boosting the performance of the website
- Facebook and AdWords campaigns
- Creation of landing pages
- Keeping track and boosting our Google analytics metrics
- Monthly newsletter
- Website Experiments
- Assist clients that need help with their digital marketing strategies
- Marketing/digital/business/media background
- Previous working experience is appreciated
- Perfect writing skills
- Strong attention to details
- Dutch is a + but not required
- Ambition to grow
- You love to get shit done
- Startup mentality: No 9-5
What we can offer you:
- Autonomy: You get to work on interesting projects with plenty of freedom
- A nice office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Help with your travel expenses
- Lunch provided in the office
- Life coaching sessions
- 7 Days of paid volunteering days at any cause you believe in
- Internship compensation of 400€ Access to a big network of PR and Marketing professionals in the Netherlands
- Training: Books, courses,mentoring, everything to help you learn and master crucial hard and soft skills
- Friday drinks with colleagues!
PS internationals: We cannot sponsor visas, your visa has to be valid for the full duration of the internship period.