We believe in the integrated marketing approach.
We’re a risk-taking integrated marketing hub that helps purpose-driven companies inspire and create change with out of the box communication strategies.
PRLab Hub – Pr Agency Based in Amsterdam.
We believe in the integrated marketing approach
At PRLab Hub we help our purpose-driven clients boost their visibility and engagement with their key audiences by developing tailored, integrated marketing approaches. To create impact and resonance, we need a mix of creativity and a range of different touchpoints. Increase your visibility and build your brand identity with our services:
Services we offer (Get in touch for an individualized proposal)
- Strategic PR & Reputation Management strategies
- Influencer Marketing – We get the biggest influencers to speak about you
- Press – We get you featured in the press you need to reach your audience
- Events Management – We organize creative results-driven events
- Thought leadership – We position you as a thought leader in your field
- Ghostwriting – We help you develop your personal brand
- Blogging – We boost traffic to your website with fun, informative blog posts
- White papers & eBooks – We educate your audience about your product
- Social Media Management – We multiply your followers with attractive and thought-provoking posts
Growth & Online Marketing
- Inbound Marketing and Lead Nurturing
- Ads – We help you get in front of the right audiences
- Marketing automation – We’ll set-up easy to use nurture flows and campaigns
Matias has +6 years of vast PR & Marketing experience in B2B, B2C, technology and product communications across corporate, startup and agency environments. His main focus is on results-driven PR that drives engagement. He has worked for clients such as Google, IBM, Bomberbot and Impraise, among others.
Andrea Raquel Hak
Andrea has over 3 years of experience in ghostwriting, blogging, and creating educational eBooks and white papers. Her work has been published in various publications including TNW, The Culture Trip and Women 2.0. With an interest in investigative journalism, she will help you uncover and craft your unique story.
Silvia is a PR and Marketing fiend who has an eye for current trends and an eager-to-learn mindset. Whilst working for a sustainable business, she has picked up tips and tricks on how to position a purpose-driven company with using her communication skills to get featured in the press and creative and logical thinking for successful marketing campaigns.
Dino is an interdisciplinary business developer with international experience at companies such as PwC & WPP. He makes sure every client gets the strategy & results they deserve, as well as making sure everybody within PRLab is constantly learning and developing their work skills.
Yara is a Dutch content and PR specialist. As a journalist her work was published in several newspapers, magazines and websites in The Netherlands. With her background as a journalist and creativeness she knows exactly how to find the right scope in a story to place it in the press.